Thursday, December 3, 2009

Graham's first playdate and first snow...

Today Graham and I got together with three of my good friends and their babies while Anna was at MDO. Helen, Annie, Amanda and I all had babies within 6 weeks of eachother. Jake is the baby at 5 weeks, Graham is 7 weeks, Will is 11 weeks and Emerson is 13 weeks.
Jake, Will, Emerson, Graham
Emmy and Graham





I thought this was funny of all the boys checking out Emmy!
Yesterday we had our first snow so I had to get a quick pic of the kids. It was soooo cold, so we only lasted a quick minute. I bundled up poor little Graham.
Anna wanted to stay out, but I convinced her it was better to just watch it fall from inside the house!








2 comments:

The Junods said...

I just got real excited to see that sweet boy in 3 days! He's so big and I can't get over the outfit. Love it! All those babies are precious. what a fun play date! Lou Lou looks too cute in those big girl shoes! So glad you got snow pics.

Raihaanah said...

Babies look good and scrumptious all together :)