Anna and her cute homecoming date.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Anna and her cute homecoming date.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Yay for 30 and thank you to my wonderful family for making it awesome!
Our sweet friends, Sarah and Jeff, had their baby boy Brody last week. The day I took G in for his 12 month check up we went by to meet Brody while AL was at MDO.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Not a fan of stripping down for the scale. Who likes scales, anyways!!? (and snacking on a few cheerios)
Notice the diaper hangover of my little chunk!
- G LOVES his sister! Always looking for her when he wakes up! Laughs and smiles at her the most!
- G loves any kind of ball already.
- G is a momma's boy! We definitely have dealt with some separation anxiety, but it's not been that bad. Most of the time he wants his momma if he is sleepy, overwhelmed or in an unfamiliar place. It takes him time to warm up to a new place and new people.
- G does awesome in the church nursery. Every now and then he cries a little when I drop him off but he stops immediately when I am gone. The ladies always tell me he is so easy and just plays the entire time. Yay G! I thought this might not be the case!! And sometimes he does that thing where he doesn't make a peep the entire time and then cries when I go pick him up. Like he is remembering, "oh yeah, I am not happy you left me, momma!"
- G is sensitive little thing! When I tell him NO for dropping food on the floor or touching something he isn't suppose to touch, he gets his feelings hurt very badly! Bless him!
- G loves to clap and loves it when we sing songs!
- G loves all things boy already! Cars, balls, dirt, bugs...
- G babbles a lot and says Mama, Dada, babababa, but not sure if he knows what any of those words mean.
- G is almost walking. He is cruising on the furniture and pushes a walker, but is still wobbly and a little bit tin man legs.
- G loves the bath although a few months ago went through a phase of not loving it at all!
- G is ticklish!! on the leg, neck, tummy
- G is still a snuggler and ducks his head and smiles when someone smiles at him.
- G loves to be outside and cries when I open the door and or go towards it and we don't go out.
- G is so happy to be able to see the world now that his car seat is turned around. He is great in the car but seems so interested in looking around now.
- G is HEAVY! Obviously he is up there in weight, but he just seems heavier than than 24 pounds. I get a serious workout carrying him around. We have got a linebacker on our hands!
- G is so wiggly while trying to get him dressed. He isn't unhappy, just super wiggly which makes it challenging!!
- G has done better and better staying up late watching Daddy's football games. He sits in my lap for most of the game and I always have lots of snacks on hand.
- G has a sweet, raspy voice.
- G doesn't rock before bed anymore:(, just wants us to put him in his bed.
- G has started to notice things on tv, like his sister's cartoons. uh oh!
- G does not like loud noises, crazy characters, people too close:). but who likes any of those things either? He is startled easily!
- G really has been an easy, go with the flow kind of baby most days! I am so thankful!!!
- G is the most precious little boy I know!
Our sweet Graham Haggard Hall is just the most perfect addition to the Hall House! He adds so much joy, laughter, adventure and love to this family! We love our blue-eyed, red head so, so, so much!!!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Honey, Aunt Margaret, Mrs. Ross and Campbell
girls and their babies
If you are pregnant or just had a baby, sit at this table.:)
Time to sing...
And my sweet husband shared his actual birthday with Graham's party day. So we had a little family celebration after everyone left for Daddy.