Saturday, December 6, 2008

Anna Loves Santa!!

My mom, Honey, and I took Anna to see Santa the other day. It was a covered area, but still outside and so it was a little chilly. Anna didn't seem to mind! She was entertained by all of the toddlers screaming their eyes out and clinging to their parents. I know that will be us next year!! But this first meeting with Santa was great! She was taken with him! He was so sweet with her and talked to her for a while. I am sure she told him exactly what she wanted and that she had been very good this year:)! Like all parents say, it brings a new light to Christmas when you start having kids! Man, this is the best!! I am so excited for the years to come when she really begins to enjoy this precious time of year.
Here are some pics from our trip to meet Santa...















The day before we saw Santa, we were at the mall with Jerica and Jack. Anna couldn't take her eyes off Santa at the mall, so I knew she had to meet him up close and personal!

Jack blowing Anna kisses.

6 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh my goodness will you stop it with that dress and coat - too precious!!! And kissing Santa?? unheard of.

Sharon said...

Seriously!! The coat! The tights! THAT OUTFIT!!!!! I want one for BOTH of my girls! Too cute!! She is so adorable!!

What a perfect Santa!!!

shannonmichaelis said...

Are you kidding me? Is she really related to the Bees? Kissing Santa? Love that outfit, and hope Justin enjoys the bearded stranger more this year..

Shannon said...

Isn't that Santa the best ever! I have pictures of him kissing my babies just the same way! So sweet. For some reason, Santa kissing on them doesn't seem gross. Now if a stranger (like that Santa isn't!) smacked one of my kids on the lips like that....I might freak out a little! :-)

How it Began said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! Kate needs to learn a little something from Anna. Did you see the video of Kate. She thinks Santa is Lucifer. Anna is soooo cute. I love her little outfit. I can't wait to see her Christmas!

julie said...

Ashley-
SO darn cute. I invited you to my blog, did you get it? I just love to see your sweet Anna. SO fun. If you didn't get it let me know and i will send another.
Julie Haydon Wilson