Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dad Is Back!

As sad as we were to have football season end last weekend, there is one great benefit. Dave is back!! We figured out he has worked 119 days straight, with most of those days being at least 12-14 hours long. As all coach's families can relate, it is a fun time of year, but can be trying to find quality time with Dad. And growing up as a coach's kid myself I was a little prepared for this crazy life! I have even more appreciation for my mom now that I am in the thick of it. All women think they have the best husband in the world, but I really do:)! I am so thankful that he works so extremely hard and gives his job 100%. It has always been my dream to be a stay-at-home mom and Dave makes that possible. He definitely gives his family 100% too! Anna is so glad to hang out with Dad more, and so am I!!
Anna gets excited when I hold the camera up!

Dave and his pride and joy!

4 comments:

The Junods said...

I love those 2!!! So glad D is back in business. Love the hand up at the camera. Miss you and LOVE YOU!! XOXO

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

ahhh..such a sweet post. dave is such a great dad...i know he is so glad to be with y'all too! you are also such a great mom and wife...you were always so supportive of him and never complained...you are so awesome!!!

Tiffany said...

I didn't realize you were a coach's kid too (my dad was the head coach/athletic director at my HS). I always thought I would marry a coach but somehow I ended up marrying a computer geek! May you enjoy all the time with Dave before spring training starts up :o)

Trina said...

You are so speaking my language and heart! I can so relate. I love that Brian loves coaching and his family equally! This too was my dream to be home with babies some day and Brian works so hard for us to make that possible. I am always grateful when football season begins for the sweet smile on Brian's face, but always grateful when it ends too to have him home more! I loved your sweet post and could really echo it. Enjoy the new found time with your honey!