Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Hall in the Hall of Honor!

Sunday night was a special night for the Hall Family! Mike, Dave's dad, was inducted into the Plano ISD Athletic Hall of Honor. If you know much about Plano, you know that athletics is a big deal! It means so much to us since Plano athletics has been such an important part of my family and of Dave's family. Mike achieved so much success in high school and college as an athlete and was chosen as one of four 2009 inductees. It was a special night for our family honoring Mike.


Hall of Honor Inductees


The Hall men.






6 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

wow - what an honor! never knew what he looked like - now i know!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Hi Ashley, my name is Channa and I too am a coach’s wife. I found your blog on Drama Mamas and thought I would check it out. We live in Richardson on the edge of Plano and I have cousins that attend school in PISD. I also have a blog, lifeasacoacheswife.blogspot.com. Also here is a website dedicated to coaches’ wives, http://coachswife.ning.com/. Defiantly check it out! Look forward to getting to know you more.
Channa

Val said...

Hi - I am a coach's wife also - I found you through Channa's blog. My husband graduated from Plano Sr High in 88 - and coached at Plano West feeder schools for 3 years - this year he was at Duncanville - and will be the OC at Whitney High School next year. It is great to find another Coaches wife on here. I have two girls 4 and almost 2. So much fun!

Val said...

Too funny you guys were at Robinson and Frankfurt - my husband was at Renner for two years (2005-2007) then at Shepton before we moved to Duncanville. So good to "meet" you!

Six Halls said...

Glad it was a nice evening. Sorry I missed it!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

so cool...glad y'all we able to be there to see him get that awesome award. you look so pretty!