Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween at the Halls...

Halloween donut for breakfast! Started and ended the day with sugar! And Halloween pj's from Aunt Sissy!


This swim ring had been a favorite toy lately, hmmmm....ok?





Attempt at a family pic before Trick Or Treating

Anna Lou LOVED trick or treating! She wanted to walk the entire way and loved knocking on the door, holding out her pumpkin and saying something that sounded close to "thank you." And I think I was more scared of the creepy people with masks. I'm sure as she gets older, that will be another story.









Honey and Papa stayed at our house with Graham to pass out candy so we could trick or treat.
Anna showing H&P all of her treats!




Our little pumpkin that slept through it all.




2 comments:

Val said...

They both look so cute - Anna may be the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen - so cute!!

Trina said...

They are both so precious ! I love all the pics! I especially love Anna Lou's bow at breakfast! I wish I could look so good at breakfast time! So cute!