Thursday, December 16, 2010

Start of THE Season!

I meant to post these a few weeks ago, but just now getting to it. Bring on December! Truly the most wonderful time of year!! A few things around here that make me gitty! I love Christmas decorations but have a hard time buying them since it's at the same time we are doing the extra shopping. But so thankful to be given some like these first two from my mama.
My mother-in-law gave me this wooden nativity from THE Bethlehem a few years ago.

These two are playing/knocking down the Melissa & Doug nativity. And this was super fun to do for the first time this year. Anna Lou got her own pink tree. I picked a pink tree for her, of course! She loved hanging the "ornamanaments" on it and turning the lights every morning.

So proud and SO smiley!
Love it, Love it, Love it! It's the start of THE Season!! Yippee!

1 comment:

Gill08 said...

So sweet!!! Love AL's tree!! My mom was DYING to get K a pink tree this year but I'm kind of glad she didn't just yet. Sounds like a "fun" thing at Anna's age. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!