Monday, November 26, 2012

Disney on Ice!

We decided to spend less on toys this Christmas and more on an experience.  I am SO glad we did this! Disney On Ice came to the Allen Event Center which made it even better since it was so close by! Thankful Honey kept Boone at home so Dave and I could enjoy a couple of hours with Anna Lou and Graham.


Lots of clapping along!

Oh the cheers and squeals that came when Minnie and Mickey came out!

I was so impressed with the Alice and Wonderland act although the kids has no idea who they were. 

You can barely see sweet little G's hand on daddy's leg the entire show unless he was waving or clapping.




Wendy!

Here comes Tink! Anna Lou was smiling so big!


"Those lions aren't real, I think that is just a costume, but that is the REAL Tinkerbell and the REAL Snow White." - AL

G struggling once again to look at the camera!

Lion King



Snow White.
 Aladdin

 A whole new world! 

wide-eyed!

The Little Mermaid

Tangled

All of the princesses and princes!

twizzlers in my purse where a little more economical than the $12 cotton candy! wow!
more waving!


Daddy got suckered into this awesome sword and the beautiful Rapunzel hair. ;)
 Notice G's eyes, seriously!
The kids absolutely LOVED the show! Dave and I did too! My pictures are horrible compared to the real show. The costumes, music and special effects were amazing! I could not get enough of watching them smile so big and get so excited about the entire show. Awesome memory for our family!

1 comment:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

SOOO fun! Wish we would have gone! Next year! Love the pics and I love Anna's hair she got!!!