Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

 B is doing better everyday with baby food. More is actually going in his mouth.


I'm so glad to have help from the Fairy and Buzz.


Friday afternoon the kids were supposed to be napping, but lots of chatting was going on in AL and G's room. I heard music outside our house and saw that it was coming from the elementary school in our neighborhood having their Veteran's Day parade. I probably should have enforced the nap, but I got everybody up and we walked down our street to watch the parade. 

 Clearly Boone would have preferred his bed.



Friday night we headed to our last game of the season. (more on our season later.)
The Ramsey Family was so sweet to come cheer on the Lions. The kids loved hanging out and loved all of the entertainment a Friday night football game has to offer!


Friday morning I bribed the kids with a toy from the Dollar Spot at Target for good behavior while we ran errands. No surprise that Graham picked this blue and yellow football. He held it like this for a good part of the game.

Saturday morning I helped my mom give my Great Aunt Rosie a birthday lunch. Every Saturday, Aunt Rosie has bridge club. They normally meet at the Country Club for lunch and then an afternoon of bridge. We had the birthday lunch and bridge game at Rosie's house so we could make it special for her birthday. My mom did a beautiful job!! I just showed up and helped her serve the sweet ladies!




 After lunch, we cleared the tables and the real fun began. I didn't pretend to know what they were doing, but they were serious about that bridge!

Dave picked me up from Aunt Rosie's and we headed to Fort Worth for the TCU game. Honey and Papa kept the munchkins while we enjoyed a date at the awesome new stadium.


The Frogs didn't win but it was fun to see friends and watch the Frogs.



Sunday morning, I headed downtown to The Pancreatic Cancer Walk for my friend Summer's mom, Glenna. I don't have any pics, but it was awesome seeing so many people honoring those that are battling pancreatic cancer.  We are praying for Glenna and her family as she battles!

No comments: