Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

Friday night we celebrated Papa's birthday at Honey & Papa's house. It continues to amaze me how blessed we are to live in the same town as my parents! I love being able to get together to celebrate all of the special days. If we ever move, they will have to come with us! We first spent a little time outside in the sunshine.
And then Papa opened his card from Anna and Graham with his Lowe's giftcard.
After a yum dinner and baths, it was time for Papa's favorite, chocolate pie! Anna Lou was there to help with the candles.
And she was there to make sure it tasted just right!
And Baby G relaxing with his Papa. (Everyone is saying these days that these two look alike.)
And a random blurry pic from this morning of Anna Lou showing me her rain boots before we headed out the door to Home Depot. We were doing a little home improvement and so glad Honey and Papa were there to help with the improvement and the entertaining of the little ones. Have I mentioned I am glad they live so close!
Happy Birthday Papa! We love you so very much!

No comments: