Sunday, March 7, 2010

Showering Emily...

Last weekend some BU girls got together to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my good friend Emily and her fiance' Kevin. Emily and I got to be very good friends during our years at Baylor. She has been in Austin since we graduated so it is difficult to see eachother but I truly love this girl! She is one of the funniest people I know and Kevin is one lucky groom! He's a character too so they are a perfect match. She is going to be one beautiful bride, in Jamaica, I might add!!! A few pics from the shower we had at Chocolate Angel in Richardson. Love this place! We had a real tea party with lots of tea options for this little lady. And my choice of berry was yum!

Dessert plate, yes, you got all four! Wish I had a pic of the great sandwhich/salad plate. It was pretty too!


Hostesses with the cute bride in her party hat.
Me and Emmy


1 comment:

Emily L said...

Well obviously I love this post! That was the best shower ever. Hands-down! I wish I had that dessert plate in front of me right now!