Sunday, May 23, 2010

Advancements in the Hall House...

We have had a few recent milestones/advancements in our house lately. Maybe not so interesting to others, but big deals to us:)!
Anna completed her first year of MDO. She had the sweetest two teachers Mrs. Diane and Mrs. Karen. She absolutely loved going to MDO and we are all sad it is over. Til next year...thank you Parkway Hills for a fabulous year!!Graham is on the solid food bandwagon! He is all boy in the eating department. And so glad he has his big sis to help him!
This really isn't an advancement but ever since the weather has been good, we have made this pretty much a regular routine of taking a morning walk. Most of the time we go with our friends Sarah and Harper, so I need to get a pic of them too! So thankful for great friends to spend time with walking around the neighborhood.
We sleep in style! Yes this is how I found AL one morning last week. She begged to wear the shoes to bed and I didn't realize she had the sun glasses too. Pick your battles, eh? I am aware that she probably didn't sleep in them, but the next morning when she called my name, this is what I found.
We are officially in the big girl swing and we do A LOT of swingin'!
We are a super sitter!

And we have perfected football in heels!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this post! And yes it is interesting to ALL of us! I love seeing your two precious babies and all they are doing these days. I bet you are on cloud nine with Wendi back in town. What a great summer you guys have to look forward to!

shannonmichaelis said...

Double BOB - though I do not need you, I still salivate when I see you. Love the heels-wearing-football-throwing-brother-feeding little girl you have these days. And Graham - sitting up, so big boy. In time to show off for his middle-eastern aunt...

The Wilsons said...

So fun! I love the bouble BOB too. My favorite is the football and heels combo! Perfect!

The Wilsons said...

Oops, my dyslexia is showing! Double I meant!

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Oh the BOB! The double Bob! We are singlin' it for now, but Lord willing the double Bob will be in our future! I love it!! Keeps a Momma in shape! :) Such sweet milestones for your two CUTER than cute kiddos!

Unknown said...

Super cute photos! I love the pigtails!