Thursday, September 1, 2011

Anna Lou...the next Mary Lou!!!

I think we may just have the next Mary Lou living under our roof! Ha!! Anna had her first gymnatics class this week and it was a blast! She was so pumped about going until it was actually time to go. She was a little ball of nerves! Once the class got started she was all about it! Graham and I sat and watched and I loved every minute of it! Cute Miss Danielle was her teacher and Anna loved her! She was awesome with the itty bittys!! They have the option of wearing a leotard, but we must dress the part, right?!




Here she is jumping on the trampoline, her favorite part! I mean, who's arms look pretty darn good, huh? (Don't worry I won't become that stage mom, I promise!)
Forward roll time.

The parents sit along the wall on a bench and I was worried she might want to come over to me, but no, all I got was a few waves and lots of smiles!


beaming it.


Back home with bro who she continues to tell "when you get big, you can go to matchstix!"


So we've signed up for 3 days a week, 3 hours a day.




Ha! Not really! Just one hour a week and definitely one hour she will enjoy each week!!




Go Anna Lou! (The next Mary Lou) See you at the 2020 Olympics!

1 comment:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

Love these pictures!!! She is precious!!!