Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teacher treat idea...

Here is cute, easy, affordable teacher treat idea I would love to share! Buy the Junior Mint movie-style box of candy at the grocery store and attach a tag with a ribbon. I used green cardstock and whatever ribbon I already had. The tag says...Mrs. Christi, You were "MINT" to be my teacher this year! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Love, Anna




I hope this little treat encourages Anna and Graham's teachers! Afterall, God did pick them to my children's teachers this year!

3 comments:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Guess who else's teacher got one of those this morning?!! :) Thanks for the idea!! Anna and Graham looked PRECIOUS this morning... Anna's dress is too much!! I can't wait to put Kaki in dresses like that!!

Sappington said...

Cute!!!

Kendra said...

What a great idea!