Saturday, June 1, 2013

BSF

This was my first year in BSF, Bible Study Fellowship. A mom of one of Dave's players invited me at the beginning of the school year. I am so glad she did! There are so many wonderful bible studies, but I really loved and learned so much at BSF. It is truly about studying the scripture and nothing else. 

We studied Genesis and it was incredible. Awesome timing to study Abraham, Joseph and so many other people of the bible that were tested, taught and blessed by God. They were in difficult, uncomfortable situations, yet the trusted and obeyed and God's plan was greater than they ever could have imagined. Sounds familiar. Praying I can have faith like Abe and Joe!

And to top it off, when I got the call that they had a spot for me and a spot for all of my kids, my group leader was an incredible woman I already knew!! Helen! I've known her for most of my life and she is a dear friend of my moms. Just by luck I got to be in her group. I was so blessed by her and the other wonderful women in my group. Here is a blurry pic of most of our group.

I hope to start back up in Midland when we move, but it will be hard to fill the shoes of this wonderful group, leader and our lead teacher. 


No comments: