Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Coaches Outreach and my girls!

We went to the Coaches Outreach Marriage Retreat in New Braunfels. I think this is our 6th time to go and we absolutely love it! I love that Dave makes it a priority to get us signed up and clears the summer schedule so we can go. All coaching couples should go!!!  We passed through Waco and made a few important stops. Lunch at a downtown staple, Schmaltz's. I made my Horned Frog husband give me a Sic Em!

 Peek at the new stadium!
 I don't have any more pics of our weekend, but we had the best time! I think this was our favorite retreat yet! Honey and Papa kept the chickens and even had Wend's 3, which makes 6 total for one night when Wendi was gone too, ALL BY THEMSELVES! Way to go H&P! 6 kids, age 7 and under! Y'all rock!!!  Dave hung around an extra day so he and Papa could take care of the kids while Wendi, Mom and I could enjoy some time together. We ran a few errands, got a pedi and dined a PF Changs. Good, quality time with my girlies!!! We were also celebrating little Baby Junod #4, Townley, coming in a few weeks!! Cant wait to take our girls, including Baby Townley, on these girl outings!


No comments: