Friday, February 4, 2011

Banquets...

These pictures are all pretty horrible! First one is from a phone and the other two, I am guessing the camera WAY out of focus. Last week we had the MHS football banquet. It was a great night to honor the 2010 team and all of their accomplishments. I joked on the way to the banquet saying that I love how these events make you want to "put on the pads" and play ball! But it really did! I just love seeing Dave in his element and supporting his job that I know he loves with all of his heart! Thanks to Honey for keeping the babes and staying late since you know these things take a while! Saturday we attended the Coaches Outreach banquet. My parents always get invited and sometimes we do too! It was fun to spend a great evening with them. I've mentioned several times before that Coaches Outreach is a wonderful ministry that serves coaches and their spouses through weekly bible studies for the coaches and marriage conferences during the summer for the couples. The banquet raises support for all of these events. Dave's dad, Papa, kept the kids for 5 hours that night all by himself. He did awesome and they enjoyed him so much! Thanks so much to Papa for loving on A&G!
It was fun to have a couple of evenings out with my coach!:)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

My parents were there too (tehy go every year since my Dad works for them)! Seth & I missed out this year since Hudson is still newborn-ish. Maybe we'll see you there next year!

Unknown said...

It was so good to see familiar faces at BOTH banquets. :) Glad you all had a great time!