Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekend...

I've never appreciated weekends so much! It means Daddy comes home! Thursday night we missed him at one of his favorites eateries!


Friday we enjoyed a grilled cheese in honor of National Grilled Cheese Day. I was over in downtown McKinney for a hair appointment and picked up the best grilled cheese EVER at Spoons!


Tooter.

Great weather all weekend to be outside.



 Sometimes I feel like I blinked and I now have three kids.  Felt so blessed watching these three happy kids swing.



 Saturday, we went to Fort Worth to visit Baby Campbell. Dave's best buddying growing up, Chance and his wife, Mandy just had their first baby boy.



Such a precious baby! And I had already forgotten how tiny they are! Chance and Mandy will be wonderful parents.

On our way home we stopped for some good food and pony rides.


Later that night, we put the babes to bed, left them with Honey and Papa and went to celebrate my dear friend, Heather's birthday. I always laugh they want to take couple pics, but then I am glad to have pic with my sweetie.




I made this recipe for Snickers Cupcakes, recommended by my sister and they were yummy! Mine aren't near as pretty as the others, but the icing is so rich, you don't need as much as the blog shows. Easy and delish!

No comments: