Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween Week...


We had a busy week starting with Open House at Anna Lou's school. She enjoyed showing us around her kindergarten class. 
 We were in and out because this one was all over the place! 
 Up in the reading nook.

The next night we had our sweet friends, the Kennedy's over for dinner. They moved to Waco on Friday and we are so sad, but happy for their next adventure.
 These two little buddies on the dog bed.

 Thursday morning the boys wore their costumes to preschool.

 I helped with the kids carnival for Graham's class and his "Pumpkin Party."

 Ironman in action.



 Halloween night, Daddy was working. :( So is the life of a coach. We got dressed up again as a Permian cheerleader, a monkey and Ironman. I guess my days of coordinating costumes is over as they are getting a little more particular. 
 We went to a fun block party with some good friends a few neighborhoods over from us.


 The monkey was everywhere.
 Sweet Lainey Kate loves her some Boonie.
 Graham hanging with some big boys.



sweet buddies.
 Girls I am SO thankful for!!

 Eating everything all night!
 We went back to our neighborhood to trick 'r treat a little with the Kennedys.
 This was our last night with them and it was great minus the daddies working.


 I tried to take a pic of the masses of people.
 Somehow still hanging on way past his bedtime. Wonder if the sugar had anything to do with it?

 Halloween is exhausting!!!, but it was a fun week. We will forever be thankful for the Kennedy Family and how God perfectly placed them here in west Texas right before our arrival this summer. I remember Ann calling me in the spring and telling me the news. I was so excited to have ONE friend in my new hometown. All five of them have blessed us so much and we will always be great friends. Ann was my "go to" for everything. Such a warm, loyal and encouraging friend! We are so happy for their next adventure and grateful for the impact they made on us and the rest of Midland. 





No comments: