Saturday, December 21, 2013

December Stuff...

Love all the fun stuff December brings! One night we went to look at lights in our pi's.

 These people did up right.
 Anna Lou had Polar Express Day at kindergarten and we had to make a train car.

 I got to help with the boys Christmas parties at school. I brought Boone into Graham's party and he finished up Graham party treats.
 The older kids put on a cute little Christmas program. 

 Sweet kids singing/yelling about baby Jesus. :)

 I got a little smile when he saw me.
 Dave and I went to dinner and the Robert Earl Keen concert with our good friends, John and Terri. It was such a fun double date night out.
 REKwas awesome!
I got to help with Anna Lou's Christmas party on the last day of school. We love Mrs. Gann!

We left school and headed to get a little Christmas mani.
 She really wanted a snowflake on her thumb and somehow ended up with several designs. 
We love December!

No comments: