Thursday, October 10, 2013

boyS

I say this all of the time, but I still can't believe we have boyS! As in plural, more than one. Growing up with only a sis and having a girl first, I never even thought about boyS or brothers in our house. I am so excited to see these boyS become real brothers and real buddies. Right now Graham just tolerates Boone while he messes with his stuff. Boone, aka, Pistol Pete is not so cooperative when it come to taking pics, except today at the park he climbed up on the animal thing and looked at me and said "cheeeese." What? He hardly says "Mama" these days. Of course I couldn't get my phone out quick enough and he was off to the next thing. 
The boys were dressed for class pics at school and I tried/failed at getting a pic.
Graham did what I said and Boone...well didn't. My mom reminded me that I was like Boone. Wendi would sit nicely and smile and I was the one wiggling or pulling my dress up while she attempted the pic. Guess it's payback.



I am so thankful for my two boyS! Boys are a whole new world...a great, fun anf exciting world!

No comments: