Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Game Time!

THE GOAL.THE PRIZE.
THE COMPETITOR.
Here we go! We are officially starting this process and I hope and pray it is a short one!!! Day 1 was today and it went better than I expected. We bought our potty last week, talked it up a lot over the weekend and put on the full force today. I do believe the hardest part of this whole thing is staying home all day. We are going stir crazy but it will be totally worth it if we can have only one child in diapers soon! To be continued...



4 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

Love it! Fun post - hope you get good results!

Sappington said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm contemplating "when" we're going to begin this process. I would love to have only one in diapers come December!

Shannon said...

GO ANNA GO! Take notes because I have forgotten how to do it! (not tee-teeing in the potty, but potty training! :-) I am not really looking forward to starting the process with Payton in a year or so!

Unknown said...

Good luck, I hope she does fabulous!! We read Pottywise and it was a great resource, as well. See you soon!